Who do I contact to report faulty Street Lighting?


Street lighting in Belfield Road, Romford Road, Henwood Green Road, Woodside Road only  are the responsibility of the Parish Council. Please contact the Parish Office.

All other street lights are the responsibility of KCC. Call Freephone: 03000 41 41 41

or  Email: kent.highwayservices@kent.gov.uk

You will need to inform them of the Lamp Number, Location (including postcode) and the nature of the fault.